Community Platform
Interests
  • Analytics
  • Application Programming Interface (APIs)
  • Artificial intelligence
  • Data analytics
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1030 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Thank you for visiting my portfolio website! I am currently a Junior, Management Information Systems (MIS) major at Temple University. Right now, I have completed a valuable MIS course and am currently enrolled in my second, Data and Analytics, and third course, Web Applications. If you would like to find out more about me make sure to check my projects in the top menu. 

Outside of the classroom, I am a member of the Association for Information Systems, a student professional organization for MIS students.  Above that, I’m also a member of S.M.O.O.T.H organization. S.M.O.O.T.H stands for “Strong Men Overcoming Obstacles Through Hard Work.” We give back to the community by doing volunteer work and we teach younger black and brown kids how to become better men. 

As each day goes by, technology becomes more prevalent and impactful in business. That is why post-graduation I would like to work with a company to ensure their systems are efficient and their data is secure. 

Feel free to navigate through my other pages. If you have any questions or would like to reach out to me, you can email me at:  obassyjohn@gmail.com.

• ACTIVITIES 1

Skip to toolbar