- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
Capgemini Government Solutions. Working working with the RPA team to automate business processes for US Federal Agencies like FBI, CIA, and NSA.
2. Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
• Design and develop robotic process automation solutions utilizing UiPath to automate across the enterprise
• Deliver reliably according to established timelines based on provided estimates according to scope of work
• Support automation deployments such as new bots, enhancements to existing bots, and time sensitive break fixes
• Collaborate directly with clients to gather and document project requirements
• Participate in development team design and code reviews to contribute to the sharing and improvement of best practices
3. How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
Utilizing my programming skills to automate processes with software robots for CGS. Knowledge of agile methodology, databases, and programming will be used heavily for this role.