- Information Systems in Organizations
- Data Analytics
- Data-Centric Application Development
- Enterprise IT Architecture
- Digital Solutions Studio
- Application Integration and Evaluation
- Lead Global Digital Projects
- Data Analysis and Statistical Computing
- Information Management for Marketing Strategies
These are the courses that I have taken and are most relevant to my desired career prospects. The above classes have allowed me to build a wide variety of skills and often times implement those skills on individual and team projects.
Additionally, in Digital Solutions Studio, I had the opportunity to work on a real life solution for ARI. We acted as Business Analysts, creating documentation, soliciting requirements and developing a prototype for ARI. This project gave me experience working on an IT project for a real client. The final presentation is embedded below.