This Year
No Points
Total
1125 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

September 26 Personal Journal Entry

Over the past few weeks our team has been creating the first set of drafts. We were able to successfully complete these documents through delegation. I personally am responsible for the quality management plan and the business rules. One thing that has been working for us is meeting with our BA’s. Although it is not on a regular basis, the meetings we do have are productive. So far we have helped them with their scope document and interview questions. We have also created a google drive to easily share information between one another. One problem we, the PM’s and BA’s have been running into is finding a time to meet. It has been hard to find a time because some of us commute and others have extracurricular activities. Because of this problem, we have not yet setup a time to meet on a weekly basis. We need to setup a definite time soon so that we can make sure we are all on track. If we can’t find a time to all meet in person, then we will need to pick a time to all meet virtually. We are also going to develop agendas for our meetings to increase our productivity. By making these changes, I believe myself and the other PM’s  will be able to better assist the BA’s and make things easier for us.

Skip to toolbar