This Year
No Points
Total
1125 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

October 10 Personal Journal Entry

This past week was very constructive. Fortunately we, the PM’s, were able to meet with our BA’s. For the meeting the PM’s and I created an agenda which we distributed to the BA’s before we met. During the meeting we covered interview questions, Justinmind prototyping, and the lack of communication. We refined the questions and determined that our BA’s were behind with prototyping. As a result we motivated them to start prototyping and again made ourselves available for help. Judging by the emails I received from some BA’s, I believe they are getting back on track with prototyping. We also covered the communication problem and established a new line of communication which seems to be working. We also all, the BA’s and PM’s, agreed on a weekly meeting time to keep on track. Because of the agenda we created, the BA’s came prepared with the information we were going to cover. Which made our meeting shorter and more productive. Now that the interviews are over, we plan on using all of the information together so that we can put more of an emphasis on developing ideas for a solution as well as prototyping those ideas.

Skip to toolbar