No Points
Total
1000 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS3535 Personal Entry

Feb 6

We met with our BAs two weeks ago and during the meeting we went over the goals of the project, exchanged numbers, and discuss what needs to be done in order to do well on the exam. After first meeting we used Doodle to match each PMs and BAs available schedule and our meetings is going to be alternating with two out of our 3 PMs due to our work and school schedule. The PMs agreed to meet every monday to work on deliverables. Some week we will meet with BAs during Tuesday and some week on Wednesday.

Feb 13

Our BAs seems to be on track, this past Wednesday Joe Garrido and I met with four of the five BAs. We went over the interview questions for their second interview. We talked about why some of the questions were good and why some of them were unnecessary. We also went over things they needed to do in order to do well in exam 1. We spend some time with case study to help them understand better and we also went talked about the scope document which they promised to finish by the weekend. They emailed us their scope doc yesterday and we planned on reviewing and editing it this up coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

Feb 20

This week I was sick and had a fever for majority of the week. So I did not attend to any of the meetings, my group Joe and Abkay informed me that they met with the BAs and went over the scope document. Also we were behind on some of the deliverables but we managed to start catching back up. This week we will meet Tuesday and Wednesday to go over what needs to be done before break or during break.

Feb 27

This week the PMs met on tuesday at 2pm and talked over what needed to be done before break or during break and we decided to do some work over the spring break. On Wednesday, the BAs cancelled but they were working on their questions for the interview 3 which they send us through email to looked over.

March 20

This week I started working on and finishing the RACI chart and ORG chart, we were planning on meeting Tuesday to combine our deliverables but one of our PM had an emergency due to his grand-mom passing away. Our meetings was on Thursday with the BAs and I was not able to attend due to work schedule. This week we will try to meet again and combine our deliverables into one document.

March 27

We didn’t meet with the BAs because they needed more time to complete the scheduled work that they were assigned and hopefully next week we will be able to check their work and progress as well as prototype

April 3

this week we took the exam for mis3535, after we met up and talked about what we needed. We thought we should check up on the BAs and see how they were progressing since they cancelled the meeting for two weeks in a row. In the meeting, we went over their prototyped and it looked amazing, the page was very clean an detailed. I feel they will do good on the present with this clean prototype because last semester our prototyped got a high pass and I feel that their prototype is better then ours from last semester. We also went over their used cases, which they made three different version of it and asked us to see which ones we liked more. Up coming week we will continue meeting with our BAs and possibly finalized our deliverables.

April 10

We talked about final presentation and the rest of the paper work. BAs showed us the video version of the prototype and we made sure that there were no technical error. We talked about being prepare such as testing the prototype on the presentation computer and going through the presentation and the hands on clicking so they would match.

April 17

We did not have a meeting this week due to BAs needing time to finish up the project. But we are going to check all the paper work as well as their presentation next week during meetings.

April 24

Skip to toolbar