Volunteer, Neighborhood Bike Works, 2010
Volunteer, Salvation Army, 2009
Volunteer, VITA Family Tax Assistance, 2009
Member of Delaware Valley Men’s Basketball Team, 2008
Tutor, Red Clay School District of Wilmington DE, 2006 – 2007
YMCA Summer Camp, Wilmington, DE May 2011 – August 2011 Counselor
- Administered a wide variety of mind stimulating exercises to a group of 200+ students from ages seven to fifteen.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership skills by encouraging and motivating students to indulge in extracurricular activities.
- Exhibited a vast amount of awareness and observational skills while monitoring a group of 30+ students.
MACY’S, North Wales, PA October 2010 – January 2011 Sales Associate
- Utilized interpersonal and communication skills while building and establishing customer rapport.
- Provide Developed a structured system to utilize the maximum floor space available, and promote our latest products.
- Utilized thorough product analysis to consumers and provided prompt and punctual customer service.
DELVAL COLLEGE, Doylestown, PA September 2008 – May 2009 Fitness Center Attendant
- Maintained a methodical atmosphere by welcoming and explaining programs and activities to a group of 1000+ students.
- Illustrated a significant amount of time management skills by completing numerous tasks in a diminutive time frame.
- Constructed an injury and accident free environment by enforcing safety precautions.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Java, Adobe
- French – Basic Conversation