Interests
This Year
No Points
Total
775 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

2015 Summer Business Analyst Internship – JPMorgan Chase & Co.

jpmorgan_chase_logo[1]

J.P Morgan is a commercial and investment banking institution. The company working across the global to deliver the best solution and advice to meet the client’s need. Every part of the business is powered, informed and maintained by technology. Technology also drives the overall efficiency, improves the risk management and enhances customer experiences. Therefore, J.P. Morgan is also a global leader in Technology.

The summer internship position is Business Analyst, I will attend the two weeks training sessions in JPMorgan’s headquarter at New York.  Then I will be assign in a team for a specific project at Delaware division. My role will be interview stakeholders and SMES of the project. During the interview, I need to collect the requirements for the projects and deliver to the IT developers. Some of the requirements might be conflict, irrelevant to the project goal. Therefore, I am also responsible for selecting the important requirements from all the stakeholders and SME. In addition, I need to work with my colleges to schedule a meeting to present our idea and prepare the scope documents for the stakeholders and Project sponsor. I am also responsible to report the project status to my mentor and Project manager in the program to deliver the result within the time frame and budget.

Skip to toolbar