Community Platform
Interests
  • Business analysis
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • Data analytics
  • Digital marketing
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1040 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome to My Page

FullSizeRender

Leeya Ressom

Year: Senior

Major: Management Information Systems

Anticipated Graduation: May 2017

Cumulative GPA: 3.51

About

Thanks for looking at my e-portfolio! I am originally from West Orange, NJ and attended West Orange High School during my junior and senior year. My freshman and sophomore year of high school I lived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and attended an international school called Greek Community School. Living in two different countries has allowed me to gain intercultural competence, expand my network and also flourish my personal growth.

My passion for technology and its influence on our everyday lives is the reason why I want to pursue MIS. It is one of the fastest growing majors at Temple  and is also one of the fastest growing industries currently. My coursework has allowed me to gain many social, professional and technical skills such as business etiquette, coding (PHP, CSS, MYSQL), networking and analytical skills. I’m thrilled to immerse myself in the digital innovations of our near future and learn how to incorporate them into the business world. I will graduate with the class of 2017 and plan to attend graduate school to pursue a Master of Science in Information Systems.

Here, you will find more information more about me, my experiences, personal interests and much more.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Skip to toolbar