Module 4 Readings
For links that take you to the Temple library, search for the article title using Summon. Check the syllabus for more information.
Session 11: November 9
- Knowing Just Enough about Relational Databases (Rosenblum and Dorsey)
- How To Explain Hadoop to Non-Geeks (Bertolucci)
- How to Structure Source Data for Excel Pivot Tables & Unpivot (Acampora) NOTE: Use firefox or Chrome to open.
Session 12: November 16
- Unstructured Data in a Big Data Environment (Hurwitz et al.)
- Techniques and Applications for Sentiment Analysis (Feldman)
- Don’t Worry, Facebook Still Has No Clue How You Feel (Wohlsen)
Session 13: November 30