Section 006, Instructor: Shana Pote

Additional Speaker – Gabe Stein, author of “Beating NSA to the Punch by Spying on Myself”

Class,
As mentioned earlier in the semester, the author of one of our readings “I’m Beating the NSA to the Punch by Spying on Myself” has agreed to come speak to Professor Zifla’s class. She has invited our class to attend this Webex session as well, and I encourage you to do so. The invitation for this session is below. Note the date is TODAY (Wednesday, 11/2/16), time is 4:00 pm.
Enjoy!
Professor Pote
———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: WebEx meeting scheduled: Speaker Session for Data Science: Gabe Stein
To: ermira.zifla@temple.edu

Hi Pr. Zifla,
Tomorrow, Gabe is ready to go for a Speaker Session via Webex! Please FWD this invitation to all of the students and also the other class that was interested in attending. If you need any further help, just let me know!
All the Best,
James

Speaker Session for Data Science: Gabe Stein

*Once you enter the meeting, please mute yourself and use chat to ask questions.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016
4:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number: 646 384 008
Meeting password: mis0855
Add to Calendar
When it’s time, start your meeting.
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

James Base
Director of Professional Development, American Marketing Association 
Fox Student Alumni Ambassador
Temple University Fox School of Business
Management Information Systems | Marketing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Office Hours

Shana Pote (instructor)
By Appointment Only! Email to schedule time between 6-10 pm, M-F, or 9-12 S-S. Office hours will be via Google Hangout, Skype or WebEx
Email shana.pote@temple.edu to set up appointment.

ITA information

Craig Kestecher (ITA)
Office hours/tutoring, by appointment only.
Email: tuf94617@temple.edu