This Lab is worth 20 points. The Lab is due on February 24, 2018 at 09:00 EST. You will be graded as follows:
- Professional presentation of the information
- Correctness of the answers
You MUST place your full name and email address in the header of the word document. For example:
Edward Ferrara (TUG05176@temple.edu)
Lab 01 -Lab – 01 – Install ACL / Review and Work with On-Line Documentation
Tuesday February 02, 2016
Page 1 of 5
Failure to do so will result in a two (2) point or ten-percent (10%) reduction in score for the assignment.
A lab submission template is available on the MIS 5208 Community Site under Class Resources, as well as on Canvas.
Group yourselves into teams of three (3). Develop a presentation of five (5) slides to inform senior management about the company and their unethical and illegal practices.
THE PRESENTATION SHOULD BE 15 MINUTES IN LENGTH – Use the 3 minutes per slide rule.
Select one of the following companies or individuals:
- Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC
- Blackout Media Group
- BNP Paribas
- Frank Abignale
- Resource Group International
- Stratton Oakmont
The presentation must include:
- The Company Logo
- A description of the company’s business
- Photos and bio of the CEO and CFO (minimum)
- The year the company was founded and dissolved
- Explain the nature of the fraud and how it was accomplished – providing a step by step explanation – this should be about 2 -3 slides in length
- Be sure to include references to the fraud triangle
- Be concise
- Presentation and professionalism count.
Where necessary, make assumptions about any specifics–please note these as such in your presentation notes.
Draw from the assigned readings (and independent research) to identify what topics should be included.
We will present these in class on the due date of February 24, 2018. All teams will present.
Resources – Use This as a Template For Your Presentation