Fox School Of Business
- Data Analytics
- Learned MySQL and simple queries single and multiple tables for data.
- Enterprise IT Architecture
- Constructed flash research papers on various topics. With the goal of efficiently summarizing technology and its business value.
- Used Microsoft Azure and Windows Server to get introduced to virtualization. Setting up an environment with Domain Controller, File Server, Network Monitor and Database Server.
- Digital Design and Innovation Studio
- Get exposed to process and work as a BA (Business Analyst).
- Learn and use JustInMind to create a working prototype for a real life client.
- Lead Global Digital Projects
- Learn about Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Be a Project Manager for students in Engineering Capstones and utilized learned concepts and methodologies.
All of my MIS classes have provided me with a good foundation to be able to challenge any task in the IT world. Being exposed to different technologies and tools to help gain technical knowledge. Then learning about business process and concepts to be able to add better value and provide greater insight.
College of Science & Technology
- Program Design & Abstraction (Java)
- Database & File Management Systems (MySQL)
- Operating Systems & Networking