Community Platform
Interests
  • Accessibility
  • Cyber-law
  • Digital divide
  • Innovation
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1440 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Data Analytics

So far, Data Analytics has been the most useful class I have taken in college. Every topic covered in class will help me throughout my future careers; it even helped me currently, with my new job and my other college classes. Data Analytics made me proficient in programs that I have never even heard of before the class such as; SAS, ERD, and SQL. Not only do I now have an understanding of the different programs, I am comfortable enough to say that I can proficiently use them in the real world. I learned how to implement the data, organize the data, analyze the data, and apply it to the question being asked. I also learned data visualization, which helped me in my new job as a web developer. I was able to create visualized data and graphics through different programs, which can now be used on new web-pages that are in progress of creation. The one aspect that benefited me most was my further advancement in excel. I learned how to manipulate and analyze large sets of data through the use of pivot tables. I also learned more in depth about different useful functions and how to transfer data sets. This has helped in my math based classes and spreadsheet development for my job. I am also very glad that I took this class before my summer internship at Campbell’s. My increased analytical skills, my further knowledge of programs, and the ability to apply this data to real-world situations will definitely benefit me as a new intern. Overall, this class has helped me to further develop my analysis skills. My analysis of visualized data sets, written information, and even simple everyday tasks has greatly improved. I really enjoyed this class, especially because it is so relevant to the business world and my major. Everything I have learned in this class will definitely come up again in the future, which is why I am so glad I had the opportunity to take it.

Skip to toolbar