Diamond Peer Teacher – MIS 2101
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- I worked closely with Professor Sclarow to coordinate the course curriculum across all sections of MIS 2101. I updated and improved the functionality of the course and served as a liaison between the students, professors, and ITAs of the course. I also had the chance to guest lecture a few classes.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Effectively converted assignments into google forms. Improved the layout of the course website template by featuring new HTML code in the sidebar. Communicated various changes and updates to professors and ITAs.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- I learned a lot about my major because I was able to look at MIS 2101 through a professor’s perspective. I was able to reinforce my coding abilities by assisting students with the in-class activities and assignments.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.