FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA April 2020 – present
Digital Consultant, Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT)
- Provide assistance to local businesses affected by COVID-19 by digitizing business processes and creating digital solutions to their problems from the pandemic
- Create websites and enable e-commerce functionality for clients through platforms such as WordPress and Shopify
- Consult with clients to determine business needs and make adjustments based on feedback and suggestions
FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA May 2019 – July 2019
Executive MBA Student Worker
- Maintained student records and created status reports in a Salesforce database.
- Built Canvas courses and drafted syllabi for courses in the Executive MBA Program.
FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA January 2019 – present
Information Technology Assistant – Data Science, Data Analytics, Digital Systems
- Provide additional support to over 200 students with class material by hosting office hours and exam review sessions
- Attend weekly classes to assist students with in-class exercises involving Salesforce, Tableau Workbench, MySQL, RStudio, and Microsoft Excel software
- Communicate student performance with professors and evaluate assignments
TEMPLE UNDERGRAD. ADMISSIONS, Philadelphia, PA January 2019 – present
Owl Ambassador and Fox Ambassador
- Serve as a liaison between Temple University, Fox School of Business, and thousands of prospective students and family members
- Engage prospective students and family members in all aspects of admissions by conducting more than 100 campus tours, information sessions, and special events
- Assist with administrative tasks at the Temple University Welcome Center
EDUCATED WEALTH STRATEGIES, Easton, PA June 2018 – August 2018
- Assisted a financial advisor by digitalizing documents and files.
- Scanned files and input data into a client database.
BETHLEHEM AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, Bethlehem, PA June 2017 – August 2017
IT Support Specialist
- Maintained technology across more than twenty schools and facilities within the Bethlehem Area School District.
- Assisted with the IT Help Desk and provided technical support for faculty members.
- Consulted with a team of IT professionals, including support specialists, repair technicians, and database administers.
One of the most rewarding jobs out of all my experiences is being an Information Technology Assistant for the Temple MIS Department. I really enjoy working with younger MIS students and being a major influence on their academic development. I am also able to reinforce the learning concepts from my previous MIS courses. This job inspired me to apply for the Diamond Peer Teacher program with hopes of eventually becoming a professor during my professional career.
In addition to being an ITA, I really enjoy working as an Owl and Fox Ambassador for Temple University. I love giving tours to prospective students and their families; I find it very easy to talk about why Temple is such an amazing university. These positions allowed me to improve my verbal communication skills and discover my most authentic self. I hope to apply these skills to my professional career in the future.