MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

MIS 3406 Pro Points Assignment

Sharon George

Professor Mart Doyle

MIS3406 Spring 2022

April 25, 2022

The AWS Academy’s Cloud Formations course has helped me tremendously. As I did the modules, I started to have a better and more well-rounded idea of the concepts behind the Cloud. This course helped me prepare for classes beforehand and also helped me throughout the projects and assignments we had in this course. It pushed me to do better and the mini labs and quizzes made me want to strive to keep practicing and studying the concepts until I felt confident in the material and get a 100 in each of the modules. I would recommend other students to take this course from AWS seriously and do the extra modules because it is definitely worth it and made me so proud about being an MIS major. I can’t wait to see how much I grow as an MIS major especially as I navigate what track I want to pursue a career in. I hope to grow and become better in everything I do as I am motivated more than ever after taking part in this course. This course really helped reaffirm why I chose to pursue an MIS major and I am excited to see how I will make use of the knowledge I gained and implement it in my day-to-day activities!

AWS_Academy_Graduate___AWS_Academy_Cloud_Foundations_Badge20220426-46-rahqwx  

https://www.credly.com/badges/befbf5bc-52be-421f-91d0-4f8c9f3c3f36/public_url

Skip to toolbar