TEMPLE ASSOCIATION FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Chair of Photography & Design | August 2018 – Present
• Organize headshot events for over 250 members to assist in verifying e-Portfolios
• Take photos and videos of over 25 AIS events and edit using Adobe Photoshop
• Update website weekly with relevant photo sets
• Assist with social media posting schedule and graphic design to increase member
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Computer Laboratory Consultant | January 2018 – Present
• Monitor student use and enforce policies for two labs
• Provide technical support to computer lab patrons by assisting with software use and
troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Update, install software, and perform maintenance checks on three additional
computer labs after hours
TEMPLE CONSULTING CLUB
Director of Events, Marketing Committee Member | November 2017 – May 2018
• Brainstormed social, informational, and professional development events.
• Prepared and delivered classroom presentations and contributed to the addition of
over one-hundred students to our email list.
• Designed website user interface and social media graphics.
• Developed marketing strategies and branding techniques for the organization.
• Photographed all events and uploaded to relevant galleries.