No Points
Total
1140 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome to my E-Portfolio!

Welcome to my E-Portfolio!

Hi! My name is Taylor Trench. I am a junior Management Information Systems (MIS) major at the Fox School of Business with a minor in Statistics and Data Science. I am a member of the Business Honors Program and the University Honors Program. I am currently enrolled in the Fox IT Auditing and Cyber-Security 4+1 program, which is an accelerated Master’s program that allows me to begin taking graduate courses my junior year of college. I am excited to continue pursuing my MIS degree and enter the IT field with the business skills Fox has provided me! 

Background

I was born and raised in Springfield, Pennsylvania. I am one of three sisters in my family, me being the middle child. Growing up, I was always interested in art, which I believe allows me to provide a creative perspective when it comes to the IT field. A fun fact about me is that I have a black cat named Oscar.

picture of family

Future Plans

I am hoping on entering the professional field as soon as I graduate from my undergraduate studies while completing my final year of graduate school. I am planning on entering the Cyber Security field and working alongside other IT professionals.

Skip to toolbar