SUBARU OF AMERICA, Camden, NJ
Aftersales Supply Chain Operations Intern, Parts Group, June 2019 – Present
- Rotate across three Aftersales Operations areas: Exports, Parts Information Center, and Procurement/Planning; support teams with ad-hoc assignments
- Develop analysis and reports on supply chain operational activities, assist and collaborate with different teams to innovate processes and methodologies.
- Work with SMEs to document and create workflow diagrams for 10 areas of service parts operations.
- Assess performance of key logistics service providers and identify areas for improvement.
- Carrier Performance Analysis: Analyzed carriers’ performance, identified problem areas, raised concerns to team, and established appropriate KPIs; resulting in 15% drop in late container delivery rate. Designed a tracking spreadsheet to streamline monthly carrier performance review.
- Logistics Cost Analysis: Performed logistics cost analysis and scenario analysis for one key export customer, identified cost-saving and process-improvement opportunities, presented findings and suggestion to upper-management. Implementation is in progress with estimated 60% cost-reduction in annual ground transportation cost for the account.
ECONOMY LEAGUE OF GREATER PHILADELPHIA, Philadelphia, PA
Supply Chain Intern, Philadelphia Anchors for Growth and Equity, April 2019 – May 2019
- Evaluated supplier portals of 10+ hospitals and institutions within the Greater Philadelphia Area; provided feedback on website navigation structure and accessibility.
- Compiled supplemental information for a database of 2000+ regional suppliers.
- Assisted the Director of Shared Solutions in designing surveys, collecting information on local vendors’ and suppliers’ preferences, and identifying matchmaking opportunities to promote local purchasing.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY – FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA
Student Worker, Center for Executive Education, November 2017 – May 2019
- Performed clerical duties, such as creating, maintaining, updating program spreadsheets and databases; assisted with designing instructional materials.
- Designed 25+ surveys, analyzed 400+ students’ responses, delivered results and insights to the team.
- Prepared draft class schedules and provided support to coordinate events and onsite classes.
- Course Evaluation Dashboard: Developed a Power BI dashboard from 700+ Student Feedback Forms to assist the Director in assessing course quality and identifying areas for improvement.
LE HONG PHONG HIGH SCHOOL, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Volunteer, English Department, October 2013 – October 2014
- Organized trips around the city center for three groups of 20 Japanese exchange students in total.
- Prepared and delivered presentations on Vietnamese culture and famous historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Provided recommendations on popular sites to visit and directions to local destinations.