This Year
No Points
Total
1490 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Hi I’m Tammy!

I am originally from Eagleville, PA and went to Methacton High School. I am currently majoring in MIS to help my adaptability when I enter the workforce. The business industry is changing rapidly and becoming more technology-based, so I want to have an MIS background to become more marketable in the competitive industry. Currently, I am working at Merck as an extension to my internship as a Metrics, Analytics, and Performance Intern, but I am also actively looking for full-time positions in my fields of interest.

In the semester of Spring 2019, I had the pleasure of taking a variety of new classes such as MIS 2101 and Data Science 0855. These classes have been very interesting because I have had the opportunity to be exposed to new programs such as Tableau, Salesforce, and Piktochart. These programs allowed me to create more engaging and interactive infographics and data visualizations for a PwC Case Challenge that I participated in.

Please take a minute to explore the rest of my pages or send me an email at tammy.tsoi@temple.edu, if you are interested in learning more about myself and my career goals.

Skip to toolbar