Yasir M. Mughal

Major: BBA Risk Management and Insurance
Graduation: January 2015

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most adaptable.”

– Charles Darwin

Mughal, Yasir - Professional Portriat

Welcome to my E-Portfolio!

My name is Yasir M. Mughal and I am a junior, studying Risk Management & Insurance at Temple University with a minor in Management Information System (MIS). I recently transferred from Penn State University, in order to complete my Bachelors. This portfolio contains a compilation of various work and activities I was involved with throughout my tenure at Temple University and Penn State University. For further inquires, please review my resume which provides detailed information on my educational background. I hope that you enjoy my portfolio and please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thank you for visiting,

Yasir M. Mughal

Temple University

2 thoughts on "Welcome to My E-Portfolio"

• Truong Ngoc Nguyen says:

Good Job

• Sonia Umar says:

You made an informative portfolio. I’ve enjoyed reading it. Your resume inspired me raising my experiences and I also learned how to make strong and meaningful resume. Thanks for sharing your portfolio.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Professional Achievements

Skip to toolbar