MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Internship and Work Experiences

“Be Brave. Take Risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”

– Paulo Coelho

Sourcing Analyst Intern, The AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies

caritas

During the summer and fall of 2012, I completed an internship with Grace Falkowski, Enid Knightner and Ronald Baldwin at AmeriHealth Mercy. Grace Falkowski and Enid Knightner are the Directors of Corporate Sourcing and Purchasing Warehouse. Ronald Baldwin is the Director of Supplier Management. I worked on several projects including Vendor Management System ( VMS),  PeopleSoft Upgrade, Data Analysis and many more. I was more than pleased from the experience I gained during my internship at AmeriHealth Mercy.

Tutor, Pennsylvania State University

pennstate

During my sophomore year (2011-2012) of college, I was selected to be one of a paid tutor at Penn State Abington Tutoring Center, tutoring students various subjects including Calculus I & II & III, Accounting, Chemistry, Physic, Algebra I & II and Trigonometry.

Administrative Associate, Dunkin Donuts

ONE_TASTE_outlined

For the past two years, I worked have worked at Dunkin Donuts in a variety of positions. Through this work experience, I learned extensively about working in a team, meeting the needs of customers and employees, managing money, increasing the store’s performance & sales, attracting new customers, and being a leader. I enjoyed the opportunities my manager offered me to enhance my existing skills, and learn new set of skills that involved leadership skills, data analytic, customer relationships, time management, and detail oriented.

Skip to toolbar