Organizations rely on information systems to automate their processes, store their trade secrets, and accumulate a large amount of private data about their employees, customers, clients, and patients. These systems also bring risks, such as cyber-attack, internal abuse, negligence, and fraud. The Fox School of Business Certificate Programs in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security (ITACS) provides the tools and techniques to find and address the risks facing organizational technological infrastructure. The program offers working professionals Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits and you can apply all coursework to a future graduate degree.
Professional Certificate in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security (ITACS)
- This is a part-time program for working professionals
- Finish four courses from the Fox MS in ITACS curriculum (except Business Skills for IT Auditors and Capstone courses)
- Take up to two courses in any give semester
- Each course is eligible for 45 CPE credits
Admission and Registration
- Admissions can be completed in one step and are open to any student with a bachelor’s degree. The GMAT is not required.
- All successfully completed courses will count towards the MS in ITACS should you wish to continue your studies.
Please contact Joe Allegra at email@example.com for more information.