The graduate certificate program in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security (ITACS) immerses students in a series of IT risk management, cyber security, and information technology auditing courses. The ITACS graduate certificate is an efficient, high-impact program that prepares the next generation of information assurance specialists for the rapidly changing landscape of information systems security.
Our graduate certificate program is designed for working professionals. Rigorous, hands-on courses are taught by faculty who work for leading businesses on the front lines of IT risk management, cyber security, and information systems auditing. Students also have the option to transfer credits earned into the Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security MS degree.
- This is a part-time program for working professionals
- Finish four courses from the Fox MS in ITACS curriculum (except Business Skills for IT Auditors and Capstone courses)
- Take up to two courses in any given semester
- Each course is eligible for 45 CPE credits
Admission and Registration
- Admissions can be completed in one step and are open to students who have earned a bachelor’s degree. The GMAT/GRE is not required.
- All successfully completed courses will count towards the MS in ITACS should you wish to continue your studies.
Please contact Joe Allegra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.