Read the Guide to Group Project first.
The group project starts from Monday, 10/1/18.
- You are going to analyze a data set from the Temple Analytics Challenge and to visualize your findings.
- You should work in a team of 2 to 4 members.
- Members of the same team will receive the same grade.
Due Date: 10/31/2018, 11:59 pm
Late Project Policy
- A project will be assessed a 50% penalty (subtracted from that project’s score) for the first day (i.e. 24 hours) they are late.
- No credit will be given for submission turned in more than 24 hours past the deadline.
- Equipment failure is not an acceptable reason for turning in the submission late.
See below for the details.
THE SIXTH ANNUAL TEMPLE UNIVERSITY NBCUNIVERSAL ANALYTICS CHALLENGE
Apply the Power of Analytics
- October 1, 2018: Challenge opens
- October 31, 2018: Submissions due
- November 14, 2018: Finalists’ presentations and awards ceremony
Analyze real data, learn from experts, propose a solution, and compete for $12,000 in prizes!
Check it out: http://analyticschallenge.temple.edu
- NBCUniversal: How can media companies align with esports?
- AmerisourceBergen: Why do pharmacies buy drugs from non-primary vendors?
- Alexion: Who are the winners and losers in healthcare funding and payments?
WORKSHOPS BEGIN October 1!
No registration required. Just show up.
“How to Find the Data You Need”
- Monday, October 1, 12:00 – 1:00
- Rick Lezenby, Fred Rowland, and Adam Shambaugh, Paley Library
- Location: Alter 234
“Making Sense of Data with Excel”
- Tuesday, October 2, 12:00 – 1:00
- Mary Garcia Charumilind, Fox School of Business
- Location: Speakman 200
For the complete schedule, visit