Temple University '16 | Major: Management Information Systems

Custom Made Logistics Inc. Website Designer

Custom Made Logistics Inc.
During the summer of 2014, I was contacted by Jim Davolos, the owner and founder of a company called Custom Made Logistics Inc.  Mr. Davolos expressed his interest in hiring me to completely redesign his company website (cmlogistics.biz).  My initial reaction was, “why would he want me, I’m just a student?” however, with that in mind, I saw this as a tremendous opportunity to put my skills to the test and enhance my knowledge along the way.  If there is one thing I learned in the Fox School of Business, it is that when an opportunity comes along, do not take it for granted!  Therefore, I told Mr. Davolos that I would make a prototype, and if he felt that it was up to par with his expectations, I would be more than happy to be his website designer.

After designing a prototype for his website, Mr. Davolos was extremely happy with what I had designed and I immediately started researching and designing his new company website.  Currently, I am employed by Custom Made Logistics Inc. on what I consider a part-time basis.  My duties include improving my work, continued maintenance, and updating any aspect of the website that Mr. Davolos asks of me.  Custom Made Logistics Inc. pays me a monthly installment fee, and I get to continue enhancing my website design skills, and gaining tremendous experience with an exceptional company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *