• more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1375 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Personal Journal Entry (week ending 11-7-14)

This week I had the opportunity to view the team’s prototyping progress thus far in the project. As I mentioned in last week’s post, an individual contribution approach was taken in regard to the prototype. In other words, each team member was responsible for a different aspect or functionality of the prototype to complete on his/her own time (outside of meetings). Last Sunday’s meeting was spent compiling the individual contributions into the ‘final’ version of the prototype. The team has high hopes for the functionality of the prototype, so each contribution is not entirely finished yet. I assured the team that it was a work in progress and wouldn’t function flawlessly after the first iteration of contributions. I believe that the team’s progress is coming along smoothly in comparison to other project teams. Our team experiences little-to-no conflict in regard to the roles and responsibilities of each team member, which allows us to focus on the core components of the project moving forward. I have urged the team to continue to move forward with the project at a steady pace, because the last 4 weeks will go by quickly and the final presentation takes a significant amount of time to create and practice.

Skip to toolbar