This Year
No Points
Total
200 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Gartner’s 2024 HR Technology Trends for Recruiting

The activity in question appears to be a presentation or seminar on “2024 HR Technology Trends for Recruiting”, sponsored by Gartner, Inc., a leading research and advisory company. The presentation was delivered by Rania Stewart, a Senior Director Analyst at Gartner. The key takeaways from the transcript include the prediction that AI in Talent Acquisition is moving up to the top spot in HR investment areas in 2023. It also highlighted that in the U.S., there are currently two unemployed people for every three job openings, indicating a talent shortage that’s expected to persist in the long term. Furthermore, 57% of HR leaders believe that skills shortages are undermining their ability to sustain corporate operations. I learned a lot from this presentation on how hiring gets conducted through bigger corporations and even smaller ones, I feel as though having this knowledge of different ways talent acquisition is being developed and improved from AI is a huge boost towards my goal of getting into the career of IT. By understanding how HR thinks with its hiring patterns and what these employees are looking for in talent, as we saw earlier with the statistics that even out of every two unemployed employees there are three job openings which is an insane insight to even grasp.

Skip to toolbar