Communicating at the Intersection of Purpose, Protests, Politics, and Pandemic
- Communicating at the Intersection of Purpose, Protests, Politics, and Pandemic
- Zoom meeting on Wednesday, 11/18/2020.
- Brands using their profit, people and expertise for the \”greater good\” supporting movements like BLM.
- \”It\’s not just about profits for shareholders, it\’s about commitment for all stakeholders\”\’
- \”Do your actions meet your words\”
- Expectations are higher in this political environment from both clients and employees. Consumers and employees expect more from Companies to know where they stand on societal issues.
- TikTok \”hand washing\” challenge as a way to promote healthy practices in an agile and relevant way.
- This incredibly helpful and insightful webinar provided clear and concise guidance with operating in this Covid work space. This webinar was very helpful by setting the expectations for what to expect after graduation as well as the types of requests to communicate to Employers to ensure that you\’re on the same page.