No Points
Total
1658 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Experience Post

Experience

• 2021 Charlotte/Tampa Microsoft Summer Mentorship.
    • Virtual Mentorship
    • Microsoft ArrowPoint 1, 8055 Microsoft Way, Charlotte, NC 28273
  • Mentee
    • We were introduced to Azure, Office 365, Power Platform, and other Microsoft products and services by seasoned experts.
    • One to One Mentor Sessions. Gained insight into cloud & cybersecurity sales at Microsoft.
    • Participated in a hackathon.
    • July-August, 2021
  • The Microsoft Mentorship program assisted me in becoming acquainted with new tools and services available, thereby broadening my understanding of which digital solutions are required for a specific problem. This was accomplished through a combination of lectures by experts in various technical fields and one-on-one mentoring with individual mentors. My specific mentors specialized in two of my key areas of interest: cloud and cybersecurity applications, and sales. Furthermore, by being allowed to shadow them while they dealt with Fortunate 500 and governmental clients directly, I gained insight into how the world’s largest tech company manages its sales. As a result, I am better prepared to take on the role of digital leader in the future. And I’m confident that my coursework is properly preparing me for that role.

• The Fox School’s Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT)
    • 210 Speakman Hall, 1810 N. 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  • Consultant
    • Helping digitally transform small business & non-profits as part of IBIT Small Business Program through Temple University. Everything from Website Design, Analytics, Ecommerce, Advertising, etc to empower clients in a current/post-covid world.
    •  May, 2021 – Current

• 409 Harleysville Pike, Telford, PA 18964
  • Sales Associate & Pharmacy Technician
    • Worked in multiple different positions within CVS pharmacy from Sales Associate to Pharmacy Technician. Which allowed me an in-depth knowhow into how different components of a job function to provide better to a customer’s needs.
    • 2015-2018
Skip to toolbar