To download a copy of my resume, please click here: Resume July 2014
Erin E. Hall email@example.com
192 Lawrence Rd | Pownal | ME | 04069 | tel: 207.400.1173 | GPA: 3.3
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2015
Major: Management Information Systems
Study Abroad: Universidad de Oviedo, Summer 2012, University College of Dublin, Spring 2014
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES:
- Association for Information Systems, 2013
- Temple University Fashion and Business Club, Vice President and Co-Founder, 2012-2013
- Intramural Basketball & Volleyball, 2012, 2014
- Service Trip to Nicaragua, 2011
Philadelphia VIP, Philadelphia, PA September 2013- December 2013, May 2014 to Present
- Enter and update data in Legalserver database, which includes 500+ volunteer attorneys and 1000+ clients.
- Conduct data analysis using Excel to gain insight on trends with volunteer attorney retention and send status requests to our current volunteers using the communications module in Legalserver.
U.S. Export Assistance Center, Philadelphia, PA August 2012 – March 2013
International Trade Associate
- Conducted global market research by analyzing previous export patterns in order to provide meaningful insight for clients.
- Cataloged all physical and electronic interactions with clients into the database.
YMCA, New Gloucester, ME June 2013 – August 2013
- Organized age-appropriate recreational activities for up to 65 children, with an age range of 5-12.
- Supervised children during the after-camp program and communicated with parents about their children’s behavior.
Membership Receptionist February 2011 – August 2013
- Managed operations of the entire branch, such as allocating tasks to fellow employees, while providing customer service to members when necessary.
- Maintained the database of members’ information by constantly updating new information and verifying its credibility.
Ben and Jerry’s, Freeport, ME
- Supervised daily operations and part-time employees for retail concession serving 1,000+ customers per day.
- Reconciled deposits and handled opening and closing security.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge in WordPress, My SQL and PHP
- Conversant in Spanish