Context is Global Bike Inc. (GBI) that we’ve used in all other course assignments.
You are an auditor in GBI’s internal auditing team. As a result of your work at GBI you’ve uncovered a significant risk in one of GBI’s business processes. You’ve made this risk known to your manager who requested that you investigate what potential changes / controls should be put in place to address the risk.
You have the opportunity to address the audit committee of the board to discuss the risk you’ve uncovered in your work and recommended changes / controls. Unfortunately, the agenda is packed and you only have 5 minutes to make your presentation.
- Brief (1 slide?) Powerpoint slide(s)
- Brief script of what you plan to say to the audit committee
Treat like a ½ credit Assignment Exercise. Full credit can yield extra 4 points in final grade (e.g. raise a grade of 90 to an 94)
- Substantive content related to class content 2
- Concise, clear message appropriate for audience 2
- Convincing argument, message 1
Due: Send deliverables to professor by
Tuesday December 13 Wednesday December 14