Jack Granieri

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2021

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

This upcoming summer I will be interning at CertainTeed Corp. located in Malvern, PA. CertainTeed is North America’s leading brand of exterior and interior roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim and insulation. CertainTeed has been focused on being a sustainable and resource conservative company. While there I will be working in the financial planning and analysis department working with a team of 5 people to plan for the various product fields of CertainTeed.

This internship will give me the chance to gain some real-world experience in corporate America. My goals are to be a sponge in this position, learn as much as possible and retain all of it. Forming relationships is also something I want to accomplish. The people whom I am going to be working with will be resources to me in the future and I want to maintain those relationships for as long as possible.

This summer will be a huge learning experience for me. Challenging times await but I know I’ll be able to do well in this position. Overall I am looking forward to this summer immensely.