Jack V. Granieri Jacob.email@example.com
Bachelor of Business Administration, to be awarded: May 2021
Fox Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
GPA: 3.94 | Dean’s List: Spring 2019
GPA: 3.86 | Honors College
Dean’s List: Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
- IT Leadership Scholarship, March 2019
- Member, Business Honors Student Association, January 2019 – present
- Temple Scholar Award, 2018
- Kent Family Michigan State University Endowed Scholarship, 2018
- Michigan State University Scholars Award, 2017
CERTAINTEED CORPORATION, Malvern, PA
May 2019 – Present
Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supported team members in reporting the results of 5 distinct business units (generating $4.0B in revenue) to executives in the US and Europe.
- Built templates for quarterly forecasting and sales/gross margin for 41 lines of business for each business unit, including subsidiaries of Saint-Gobain North America.
- Assisted in managing repeatable financial reporting dashboards through the use of Excel & SAP magnitude for senior management review with value-added commentary and analysis.
- Created & revised training manuals and videos for new budgeting software, CCH Tagetik, for administrators.
- Leveraged SAP BEx, SAP Magnitude, Excel, and other systems to achieve reporting accuracy in expected timeframes.
TWO PARTICLUAR ACRES, Royersford, PA
(Seasonal) Jun 2014 – Aug 2018
- Planted, mulched, weeded, and harvested crops on 37 acres of land.
- Delivered crops to restaurants and breweries in the area
- Led team of 4 when supervisor was offsite.
- Built relationships with clients.
- Obtained agricultural skills.
FIREBIRDS WOOD FIRED GRILL, Collegeville, PA
Dec 2016 – Dec 2017
- Assisted servers and bartenders with their duties in a 200-seat restaurant.
- Resolved guest concerns and problems to maintain brand loyalty.
- Turnover dining room tables to keep service moving.
- Hired as Guest Assistant and in 4 months was promoted to trainer and closer of Guest Assistants.
PWC CHALLENGE, CASE COMPETITION, Philadelphia, PA
- Visualized data in creative ways for presentation for PWC executives.
- Analyzed case study data by SWOT, financial analysis, and employee outlook.
- Built critical thinking skills.
- Developed public speaking skills and presentation skills.
PENNSYLVANIA FREE ENTERPRISE WEEK, Williamsport, PA
Team Finance Leader
- Chief financial officer of made up company for week-long business camp.
- Assembled team of 12 and directed financial aspects of hypothetical company.
- Developed financial plan and collaborated with multiple committees to make decisions and compile presentation for stockholders.
- Team awarded 3rd place out of 30 teams.
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES, Collegeville, PA
Jul 2014 – Aug 2017
- Established dog walking business in neighborhood.
- Maintained over 10 clients through the years because of quality service and low prices.
SHOOTING STARS, Royersford, PA
Sep 2015 – Aug 2017
- Coached special needs players aging from 5-21, in various sports programs.
- Responsible for group of 5 players during each weekly session.
SKILLS & LANGUAGE:
- SAP (BW & Magnitude)- ERP System
- Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Spanish – conversational