270 Points
Total
1055 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Expereince

KPMG June 2022 – August 2022

At KPMG, being apart of a big 4 firm opens your eyes to many things. I was able to work in a group and develop a solution to achieve carbon neutrality for industries in the fields of blockchain technology, trucking, and energy. I was also able to shadow many different professionals and implement and develop best practices’ to securely build, run, and manage applications like Workday, Service Now, Jira, and many more that helps with the day-to-day tasks. I researched, designed, and presented a cost-effective solution that helped an industry or a specific business to become carbon neutral.

LA Fitness November 2020 – April 2022

At LA Fitness, I worked front desk handling membership check in and outs along with any concerns a member may have about their membership. This position required me to be flexible working at different locations and varying schedule based on availability of other employees. Through this job I was able to learn many skills like customer service, time management, problem solving , and being a great communicator just to name a few. This being one of my first jobs showed me a glance into the work field that I will be in once I graduate college.

Lawnpro Landscaping July 2015 – August 2021

At Lawnpro Landscaping our vision is to make home beauty affordable and available to those living in the DMV area. Today Lawnpro Landscaping serves DC, Maryland and Virginia and provides various services to all our clients. Lawnpro Landscaping is a family owned company that was started to offer high quality landscaping services to property  and homeowners for a reasonable price. As a family-oriented company, we aim to exceed the needs of our customers. We put our customers first and believe in establishing intimate relationships to ensure every customer is valued.

Skip to toolbar