This Year
No Points
Total
995 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Work Experience

11760274_408985012622685_4143136133464719997_n-2 1932195_279800228874498_4923669338093083319_n-2

Work Experience 

Rita’s Upper Darby. 

At my latest job, I was the manager of the store and I was responsible for everything. My experience gained from that job was getting suitable employment, inventory checking and cash reporting. Part of my management position was organizing.

I worked on half a dozen events such as, charity events, catering events in many occasions from small picnic gatherings to birthday events, and different sports games.

I introduced to Rita’s a healthy, and fun work environment in the store. Employees were able to talk to me about any issues in the store and improvements that I took under advisement. I shared with my team the sense of us being a family where they were able to approach me with any scenario.

Avalon Limousine, Bryn Mawr

At my previous job, I worked for a Limousine Company named Avalon Limousine, for which I was a Fleet Manager. My experience in that job was great. First, I was responsible for tracking how many miles each car was driving per job. I also made sure all cars were returned clean to the lot. I sent out jobs to drivers. At some point, I started to visit different networking events, representing Avalon Limousine, where I explained what type of vehicles were being used, our great prices, and last but not least ,how we love our customers. At Avalon, I went occasionally to drop off gifts for our regular guests. In other words, I took care of customer service and made sure the customers at Avalon were pleased! At the end of the year , I also started to go to different dealerships to find a new fleet. It took about a month to find a good deal on a fleet from a Cadillac dealership. The cars that Avalon had were Mercedes and Cadillacs.

These were two jobs that I learned a lot from. I am looking forward to getting even better jobs with better potential and another great experience to add to this list!

FullSizeRender  FullSizeRender-2

Skip to toolbar