No Points
Total
995 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Events

Fall Connection 2016: 

Last semester I was happy to attend the fall connection where 100+ companies came to Temple University to explain to students different opportunities their companies offered. This event was a great way to network and meet new people in different industries who are willing to help students find internships and amazing opportunities post graduation.

IT Career Fair:

A great event created for MIS students to meet potential employers in the IT/IS industry. It was a great to listen to stories of different employers. Explaining the passion they have for the work they do. I was fortunate enough to receive an interview by one of companies that attended the fair. The best part of the IT career fair I was able to see MIS recent graduates working in some of the companies that were attending.

Community Event PB&J Day:

Being an active member of the AIS, I attended last fall PB&J Day where different SOP’s came to this event. Temple University broke Guinness World Record. It was a great way to give back to the community. I can speak on behalf of many people if not all, that it was a great experience!

Skip to toolbar