Total
995 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

My Interests

IMG_7459     IMG_7341

My interests are:

Interests are an important means of building our personalities and I find sharing my interests with people might help me find common ground in which we can work together in the field of business. Knowing one another more establishes valuable connections that serve us personally and professionally.

I’m an outgoing person and really love to spend time around family and friends. I’m a soccer fan. I enjoy spending my time watching matches. My favorite team is Real Madrid. I have a talent for writing. I love to write everything from a poetic point of view. I could spend hours working on a poem without losing interest! Aside from writing, I like to read because the more we read the more knowledge we gain. I give a hand to non-profit organizations in helping the unfortunate, currently helping out at Narenj Tree Foundation, which is a foundation for helping Syrian Refugees around the world. I like to take vacations in the summer. Every summer I try to visit a place I’ve never been to before. I’m a kickboxing athlete, so I enjoy it a lot. it is always good to know how to practice self-defense. Skydiving is one of things in life I want to try.

Life is too short for us not to spend the best of times with people we love. So, we need to explore the world by doing what interests us.

IMG_8998  IMG_7488

Skip to toolbar