MIS Major | Digital Marketing Minor

MIS 3535 Personal Journal Entry – October 31st

At today’s meeting, we discussed the spreadsheet that we will start using to track hours. I informed the BAs  that they should track the hours that they work on each deliverable.  The PMs are also responsible for tracking the hours they worked on deliverables. The spreadsheet  is really simple, but will help us a lot when it comes to the budget.  For example, we will be able to see whether or not we allocated enough funds for the amount of hours everyone is working. I’ll be the one that reminds everyone to input their weekly hours.  We also went over the BAs prototypes. I didn’t get a chance to see it, but I heard they are impressive. I’m glad the BAs put the effort in creating great prototype, not only are they on track, but if they continue at this pace they should not run into any issues. We also encouraged them to continue to play around with JustinMind. I’m really proud of how far we have all come in a matter of weeks.  There is more communication and trust amongst our team (the conversations that take place aren’t just about the project). Furthermore, the weekly meetings are a big contributor to our progress.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with me on LinkedIn