This Year
No Points
Total
1175 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Job Offer

After completing the interview rounds, I was offered a position with Deloitte Consulting LLP at its Arlington, VA office. Deloitte is an international consulting firm within the “Big Four” and currently has the highest revenue of the four. Within its federal practice, the company has a Technology track to assist the US government with systems integration, data analytics, technology strategy, and several other aspects of technology use.

The official position title is Federal Business Technology Analyst and works within the Technology track to assist federal clients in the above areas. As a new start, I would likely be working with Systems Integration, though there is potential for alternative work based on my interests and efforts to establish a strong professional network within the company.

I am excited to accept this position as it allows me to work with the federal government and potentially several departments which concern me, namely Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense. Providing professional support to the veteran community was initially something I expected to do within the VA as an employee. I feel this position enables me to still help and enact change; it does however offer better compensation and professional development opportunities at the outset.

Skip to toolbar