INSTRUCTOR: Alvin Zuyin Zheng, SECTION 001

Exams

Exam #1: Data/Information/ERD/SQL [Feb 24, 9:00am~9:50am]

The exam is closed book, closed notes. The exam will be a combination of multiple-choices short-answer questions.  You will NOT be able to use a computer during the exam.

Exam # 1 covers all the lectures before “querying multiple tables” (before slide 31). I provide a specific study guide and will hold a review session on Monday (Feb 20).

Exam #2: SQL and Data Visualization [Mar 31, 9:00am~9:50am]

The exam is closed book, closed notes. The exam will be a combination of multiple-choices short-answer questions.  You will NOT be able to use a computer during the exam.

Exam # 2 covers all the lectures after “querying multiple tables” (after slide 31) and those before advanced analytics in R. I provide a specific study guide and will hold a review session on Wednesday (Mar 29).

Exam #3: Advanced Analytics in R [May 8, 8:00am~10:00am]

Exam # 3 covers all the lecture 10 to lecture 13.  I provide a specific study guide and will hold a review session on Friday (April 28, 2017).