Supply Chain at Internet Speed

Announcements

Welcome to MIS 3537 ! !

I’m thankful to be teaching at Temple MIS and in particular this course.

I’m excited to teach this class and glad to have all of you in the class.  Together our experiences, hard work and teamwork this semester will result in a successful learning experience.

I hope you are all excited as well.  I recommend you do the following:

• Please read the syllabus (See Tab above) carefully about what I expect from each of you. We are all going to learn from each other so your active involvement is essential.
  • Review the class schedule (See Tab above) that includes: topics we will be covering, pre-reading, assignments and test schedule.
  • Assure you are a member of  the online community which allows you to participate in this course blog.  If you are not: simply click on ‘login’ at the top left of this page and use your Accessnet id and password when prompted.  When you complete the process, add your name and username as a comment on this post.  For example:  Ed Beaver (EBeaver).

The first night we will go through the syllabus in detail and talk about the semester.  Then, we’ll  jump into our first class content and initial exercise.

If you have any questions send me an email or call me  on my mobile 609 206 9783.  I’m typically only on campus Monday and Thursday afternoons and evenings.   However, I can be available at other times during the week to assist you.

See you Thursday evening, January 14th.

Edward (Ed) Beaver      Adjunct Professor