This Year
No Points
Total
1070 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome to my e-portfolio!

To give a brief background of myself, I was born and grew up in Pottsville, PA and attended Minersville Area High School. Following graduation in 2011, I attended college for 1 year but decided to drop out and work full-time as it was the more financially responsible decision at the time. After a little more than 2 years, I re-enrolled in school and commuted to Kutztown University. Following 3 semesters there, I transferred to Temple University, as the MIS curriculum is more tailored to my interests and career goals.

As graduating senior at Temple, the Fox MIS program along with my internship experience has provided me with a variety of skills to begin my professional career. I have taken classes in HTML, CSS, PHP, and had some experience with Python and R, which provided me with an understanding of programming logic and data analysis. I’ve also taken several classes in business analysis and project management, which, combined with my internship with AmerisourceBergen, gave me a solid foundational understanding of the Agile methodology. This experience is especially valuable to me, as one of my future goals is to receive a professional certification in Agile and pursue a career in project management or as a Scrum Master.

• ACTIVITIES 1

Skip to toolbar