Community Platform
Interests
  • Analytics
  • Application Programming Interface (APIs)
  • Bootstrap
  • Business Intelligence (BI)
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1131 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Interests

Here are some of my interests!

My professional interests span across areas such as cryptocurrency and finance because I have always been wanting to involve myself in the investment field to create myself multiple sources of alternative income. I’m currently figuring out how stocks trading work so I can be on my way taking risks with my earnings.

Another aspect of interest is real estate, having rented different houses and apartments since I first came to this city, I have always been fascinated by how real estate management works. The idea of owning a property that gives you an extra source of income excites me, but of course that comes with a cost of investing in it and managing it. However, real estate would be a great area for me to get involved in the future. I also find flipping houses riveting. Back when I was still in Arkansas during my first year of Foreign Exchange Student Program, I watched a few property flipping shows on TV with my host parents such as Flip & Flop or Texas Flip and Move. That was where I found turning an old hideous house frame into a dream home. I get excited looking house interiors in IKEA or Target and the “before & after” comparison of a flipped house.

Sport-wise, I love playing basketball and swimming. I used to be on the basketball court 3 hours a day in middle school every single day and never stopped playing until the sun went down. I was very much into it that I practically thought that I was going to make it to the NBA, or at least NCAA. However, I didn’t turn out to be big-league tall, so the passion still lives. I’m from a tropical country, thus the heat is something that’s always there with me 24/7  all year round, so I also really enjoyed swimming because not only it keeps me from the scorching heat but also it is a tremendous form of exercise. I still went swimming here in America as often as I could until Covid-19 hit, then I had to stop.

Skip to toolbar