This Year
225 Points
Total
610 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Fox Spring Career Fair 2024

I recently attended the Fox Spring Career Fair on February 21, a career fair designed to connect students with potential employers and provide insights into various industries. This career fair was particularly relevant to me as a student with a major in Management Information System and a minor in Supply Chain Management, offering a unique opportunity to explore career paths and network with professionals in my field of interest. Through engaging conversations with companies like Sherwin-Williams, PLS Logistics, WSFS and etc. I learned about the evolving demands of the supply chain and logistics sector, including the importance of technology and sustainability in modern supply chain strategies. This experience directly relates to my coursework by providing practical, real-world examples of supply chain challenges and solutions, reinforcing the concepts I’ve studied in class. Furthermore, it aligns with my career goals by highlighting the skills and knowledge I need to develop to succeed in supply chain management roles, offering a clearer vision of the path I wish to pursue post-graduation.

Skip to toolbar