Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2022
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Hold Officer Hours and Exam Review sessions
- Assist during In class Exercises
- Evaluate student work
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- Being an ITA for this course is a great foundation to the MIS courses I will later be taking. I was able to understand the process of extracting, cleaning, and presenting data much better. I was also able to polish my excel and Tableau skills.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.