To quickly get started with the Professional Achievement program:
- Read the Overview.
- Get inspired and create a plan by reading about Josie Smith, new freshman, or Mary Jones, a new transfer student.
- Create a profile and portfolio on the Community platform, this will allow you to join your community. A portfolio is required to start earning Professional Achievement (PRO) points.
- Most students will create the profile and portfolio in MIS 2101/2901 as part of the digital identity management assignment. If you would like to start early, or missed out on the assignment (e.g., transfer student, new major), follow the instructions to Get Started.
- Request Professional Achievement (PRO) points for creating the Community profile and Basic portfolio.
- If you need help, please contact one of the PRO Ambassadors.