This Year
No Points
Total
1080 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Business Development Winter 2015 Intern

n the Winter of 2015 I was a full time Business Development Intern at ReminderMedia.

Daily Function:

1. Input new and verify previous customer data within the CRM to help generate new leads for the sales team.
  2. Collect customer data through 2 methods
    1. Looking up data online
    2. Calling offices to help generate leads for the presentation managers.

None Daily work completed:

1. FA/Insurance agent Excel assignment
    1. Worked on finding high priority prospect data for John Schierer who is the only salesman in the office who pitches to financial advisers and insurance agents.
  2. Interviewed for a new Spring Sales Support and Operations Intern position within the company.

How School Prepared Me:

1. Using techniques learned in my classes, I was able to find email addresses and other info that may have been hidden within the code of a “email me” button on a Realtor’s website.
  2. My experiences with excel (ETL for example) allowed me to take big data sets and organize them to make them easier to export into the CRM or the MySQL database used by the Business Intelligence team at ReminderMedia.
  3. Also my professional training has gone a big way and while class hasn’t taught me much but the IT Career fairs as well as AIS meeting and other professional events have helped me greatly in real life business settings.
Skip to toolbar