You can download a copy of my resume here: Resume
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY | Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2019
MAJOR: Management Information Systems GPA: 3.76
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
Database Management – SQL, MySQL
Data Analytics – Tableau, Power BI, R, RStudio
Cloud Computing – Microsoft Azure
Prototyping – JustinMind
- First Place, Association for Information Systems National Competition, April 2018
- Analyzed future scenarios of retail, focusing on implementation of Internet of Things technology into brick and mortar stores.
- Professional and Academic Achievement Award, Temple MIS Department, April 2017 & April 2018
- Recognizes MIS students who are excelling in both academics and professional achievement, determined by GPA, career knowledge, leadership, and readiness for the workplace.
GRANT THORNTON, LLP, Philadelphia, PA
June 2018 – August 2018
- Evaluated IT environments and controls for risk analysis, compliance with reporting requirements, and to ensure proper security measures were in place, such as system administration and password parameters.
- Won the local and regional stages of a nation-wide Intern Key Client Project competition, creating a proposal for how Grant Thornton can increase revenue from an existing client account.
ASSOCIATION FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, Philadelphia, PA
Summer 2018 – Present
- Manages day-to-day operations and budgeting of the Temple chapter, which serves to provide professional and technical development to our 200+ member.
- Responsible for all data reporting for our organization, including reports to our home department and national organization.
Director of Corporate Relations
Summer 2017 – Summer 2018
- Streamlined communications between the organization and the Temple Management Information Systems department by creating standardized procedures for proposals and requests.
- Managed logistics and planning for meetings with C-Suite executive guests joining our Speaker Series.
CENTER FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF TEACHING, Philadelphia, PA
January 2017 – Present
- Coordinates with select faculty to support them throughout a semester-long project implementing technology into their classroom, with the goal of improving student learning and engagement.
- Specialize in support of the Canvas and Blackboard online learning platform.
Instructional Technology Consultant
January 2017 – present
- Provide technical support to Temple professors wishing to better use technology in their courses
- Advise clients on the best methods of incorporating technology to promote student engagement
Digital Solutions Studio, User Experience Design, Application Integration and Evaluation, Data-Centric Application Development, Data Analytics, Information Systems in Organization